Phoenix Maplewood You say things with your mouth --
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
I'm having Tavi wander off, but thanks for the thread! Sorry if it was short, it was fun though!

Her advice was plainly spoken, and Tavi found it to be... Hmm. Not exactly a concrete answer. Think of someone she loved? Well, she loved her parents. She loved her brothers and sisters, even though they weren't around — and come to think of it, she hadn't seen Lex ever since finding him with Reek that one day — but she doubted that thinking of her family would do the trick.

She could think of Reek, maybe. But that was keeping her awake; clearly thinking more about the Alpha who she had shared her body with would be counter-intuitive. Tavi gave a sigh as she pondered, her gaze dropping from the stars finally. I'll give that a try. She mumbled, and rose to her paws. For a moment she wasn't sure if leaving this area would be smart - she could sleep out here in the open, or go back to her den. In the end, Tavi chose her den. So when she turned to depart from the calm of the stars, she passed a small smile towards Lunar. Thank you. I hope it works - and I hope you get some sleep too.

It was entirely likely that Tavi would wander the forest for the rest of the night, though. Soon enough, her body slipped between the trees and was gone.
Messages In This Thread
You say things with your mouth -- - by RIP Tavi - March 14, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: You say things with your mouth -- - by RIP Tavi - March 14, 2016, 03:15 AM
RE: You say things with your mouth -- - by RIP Tavi - March 14, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: You say things with your mouth -- - by RIP Tavi - March 14, 2016, 04:41 PM
RE: You say things with your mouth -- - by RIP Tavi - March 15, 2016, 12:10 AM
RE: You say things with your mouth -- - by RIP Tavi - March 15, 2016, 10:33 PM