Dawnlark Plains here we are again pretending [m]
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
It should've been more overwhelming. Knowing that Saena was aware - and likely beyond angry at the two of them - should have made Tavi more antsy than it did. This was likely a side-effect of their most recent fun together; except now, Tavi found herself doubting everything. There had been no point in what they did the first time. It was a game that got a little bit out of control, either because of her hormones or because of his attraction to her. But the more Tavi thought about it, laying entangled in Reek's fur and limbs, the more she realized -- No.

Maybe it was a response to his question. That's what it would sound like, but as soon as she spoke it, Tavi lurched up to a seated position and then pulled herself away from Reek; her features thoughtful and posture hardly as confident as it usually was. She was tired after their time together, but this was different. A thought had occurred to her. You could've told me that before we... had sex? fucked? made love? No, she.. Didn't love him. That wasn't the right term at all. She turned her head to watch him, studying his face.

You waited until after to tell me. She felt used. There was an antagonistic tone to her voice, sharp with offense, and Tavi's ears fell back upon her skull. She narrowed her eyes at him and pulled further away, rising partly to her feet. We shouldn't have done this at all. This was wrong. But... I'll talk to her. Maybe I can... Appeal to her, somehow. Convince her to let you stay, and make me leave instead. Tavi's throat felt constricted as she voiced these words, knowing that the loss of her home would be more painful than anything she'd experienced before. She did not doubt Saena's wrath in the slightest. In knowing about their affair, the pregnant woman would probably chase them both out. I can fix this. The beta (ex-beta?) proclaimed; but her limbs were like jelly, and she sank down again, uncertain.
Messages In This Thread
here we are again pretending [m] - by RIP Tavi - March 14, 2016, 03:23 PM
RE: here we are again pretending - by Reek - March 14, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: here we are again pretending - by RIP Tavi - March 14, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: here we are again pretending - by Reek - March 14, 2016, 04:38 PM
RE: here we are again pretending - by RIP Tavi - March 14, 2016, 04:50 PM
RE: here we are again pretending - by Reek - March 14, 2016, 09:44 PM
RE: here we are again pretending - by RIP Tavi - March 14, 2016, 11:45 PM
RE: here we are again pretending [m] - by Reek - March 15, 2016, 12:07 AM
RE: here we are again pretending [m] - by RIP Tavi - March 15, 2016, 12:22 AM
RE: here we are again pretending [m] - by Reek - March 15, 2016, 08:40 AM
RE: here we are again pretending [m] - by RIP Tavi - March 15, 2016, 10:42 PM