Dawnlark Plains somebody catch my breath
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
Something had overtaken the girl when she had been made to flee, and now the urge to run was difficult to control. If she couldn't be in the Maplewood, she would try to get out of it, and away from the outlying territories - but she needed Reek, she had promised to find him. Tavi stumbled to a halt only after Reek had risen from his hiding place to seek her out; not even his shouting could stop her. The figure of her friend within the growing grayness looked foreign, but only because Tavi's sight was discolored by her utter failure. The sadness she felt upon losing her friend - or rather, destroying her friend - welled up across her eyes. The pain in her neck was suddenly quite apparent, and the running, well.. The running made the blood leak from her at a faster rate. Tavi swayed where she stood, and slumped in to a heap before Reek.

She hastily blinked to clear her tears, but they were already running down her face. It didn't work, she drawled dumbly, looking through the dark for him. Made it worse, I think... Stupid. Tavi shook her head, but the sensation spanning across her neck where Saena had ripped away a piece of her was too much. Tavi winced and stopped, freezing in place. All m'fault...
Messages In This Thread
somebody catch my breath - by RIP Tavi - March 17, 2016, 02:03 AM
RE: somebody catch my breath - by Reek - March 17, 2016, 09:41 AM
RE: somebody catch my breath - by RIP Tavi - March 17, 2016, 02:03 PM
RE: somebody catch my breath - by Reek - March 17, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: somebody catch my breath - by RIP Tavi - March 17, 2016, 07:41 PM
RE: somebody catch my breath - by Reek - March 17, 2016, 08:24 PM
RE: somebody catch my breath - by RIP Tavi - March 17, 2016, 08:29 PM
RE: somebody catch my breath - by Reek - March 17, 2016, 08:45 PM
RE: somebody catch my breath - by RIP Tavi - March 17, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: somebody catch my breath - by Reek - March 17, 2016, 09:37 PM