Firefly Ravine Walk With Me
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
For a moment, she'd believed she had gotten away with it. That, for once, luck was on her side and would allow for her to hide away until the male had passed. That, however, was not the case. The male had both noticed and given to her his attention, unknowingly trapping her in the water for the time being. The sound of his laughter only seemed to irritate her, the situation being one that was far from amusing. Of course, she didn't comment on such, deciding against doing anything rash for the time being. A plan was necessary, one that might get the male to leave and carry on with his day elsewhere. Of course, she hadn't the slightest clue as to how she would succeed in getting him to go somewhere else, but that didn't inspire concern just yet. One step at a time, after all.

A question was asked, to which she responded with a shrug. "Could be," she'd answered, entirely against the idea of delving any deeper into whether or not everything was fine (which it most certainly was not). And then there came his statement, speaking of trust and the like. Genuine or not, the serpent was not so quick to accept the words. "Bit cocky, are we?" She was supposed to be thinking of a plan, and yet there she was instead, conversing with the (temporary) enemy. "Don't tell me who I can and can't trust. That's something I decide." Half of her had wished to leave the river right then and there, to stare the man down and ensure she was understood, but knew well that she had to refrain from doing so. The water had become her guardian, for the time being, and she wasn't about to leave it.

When the comment on not being alone was made, Sen's mind immediately went to the worst case scenario: the chilled liquid had failed her, and the words themselves were some sort of pickup line to lure her out! While that most likely wasn't the case, it was something she couldn't chance. "I like being alone," came her simple retort, glaring in his direction. The Gorgon's goal was to get him to leave, and she wondered if her glare might be the shove needed to reach said goal.

Phone post~
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 17, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 17, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 18, 2016, 04:07 AM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 18, 2016, 08:41 AM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 18, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 19, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 19, 2016, 02:33 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 19, 2016, 03:04 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 19, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 19, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 19, 2016, 05:42 PM