Greatwater Lake shards in the water
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice caught up with the young boy, first taking a good couple seconds to stare at his wounds. What had he gotten himself into? While no healer or even someone with just the slightest idea of what herbs could do, she could see that the wounds were pretty painful. She wondered if Veritas could fix him up, though found it unnecessary to ask. The more developed pack, Dark Brotherhood, was sure to have a good healer. At least, that's what she thought.

Her gaze darted to his bi-colored eyes as he talked as if he didn't look like he had come straight out of battle. Darn it, if she had only the slightest idea of what she could do for him, she would do it without hesitating. She needed to thank him for his deeds, but this wasn't going to work. Her only knowledge of herbs were the things Veritas had told her, and that wasn't much. He asked her how the meeting went and she was happy to say that it had gone pretty good. It was definitely interesting, and we have come to a peaceful agreement. Thank you for carrying the message to Burke, I mean it. If there is anything I could do for you in return, you know where to find me. She said, almost sighing, relieved to have reached one of her goals.

Now, back to him. What had the young boy done to get these painful looking wounds? But what has happened to you? Who is the one who did that to your leg? She asked, a worried look on her ying-yang face as she pointed at the wound on his leg with her muzzle.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
shards in the water - by Cicero - March 16, 2016, 07:48 AM
RE: shards in the water - by Malice - March 16, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: shards in the water - by Cicero - March 16, 2016, 10:40 AM
RE: shards in the water - by Malice - March 18, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: shards in the water - by Cicero - March 18, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: shards in the water - by Malice - March 21, 2016, 03:28 PM
RE: shards in the water - by Cicero - March 22, 2016, 02:50 AM
RE: shards in the water - by Malice - March 23, 2016, 07:19 PM
RE: shards in the water - by Cicero - March 24, 2016, 03:30 AM