Otatso Wetlands I get a little bit Genghis Khan
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Her floundering weakened, and though the mud puddle really only went up to her belly, Saena felt like she was mired in an endless swamp. She would sink to the bottom, barely able to keep her nose above water, and die alone with a stomach full of pups she didn't want who shared genes with possibly the worst wolf in the wilds. It was a sad and pathetic story that she almost had herself believing, even going so far as to blow snot bubbles into the air as if drowning, at least until Luke's teeth pinched her scruff.

She thrashed, momentarily confusing him for Reek and Tavi adjoined at the genitals with the intent of ripping her apart, but when he extracted her (along with her kicking) from the mud, the scent overwhelmed her nightmarish imagination and slumped against him and sobbed pitifully and blubbered something about being alone. It wasn't exactly the most tactful thing, sobbing about the loss of her lecherous mate in the arms of the man she'd sworn to run away with, but hey, it was Saena. Tactless was almost a lifestyle for her.
Messages In This Thread
I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Saēna - March 17, 2016, 09:52 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Luke - March 18, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Saēna - March 18, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Luke - March 19, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Saēna - March 22, 2016, 08:35 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Luke - March 24, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Saēna - March 26, 2016, 11:14 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Luke - March 27, 2016, 01:06 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Saēna - March 27, 2016, 01:27 PM