Firefly Ravine Walk With Me
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
I went ahead and deleted it for you. c: Also, Zephyr is more than welcomed to follow her!

The male's frown had not gone unnoticed, nor were his words unheard. She had to fight the urge to truly lash out, reminding herself nothing good would come of it. Of course, her thoughts were centered only around herself, wishing to keep herself from entering an undesirable situation, like what had happened with Depp. A repeat was not necessary, the first having been risky enough. Thus, it wasn't a surprise that she hadn't reacted to the male's expression thereafter. Whether he was exhausted or emotionally hurt, it didn't matter to her. Even if it was, technically, partially her job as a leader of the sanctuary to look out for the members, she couldn't focus on something like that for the time being. No, her duties were far from her mind, buried beneath her drive for self-preservation.

Again, the male had spoken, giving her an out. The way he'd worded it annoyed her, of course, but she made no comment. Instead, Sen had waited until he'd slipped into the water a ways off, before she'd departed from it. As her paws met dry land, she gave a rough shake of her coat, sending droplets of water flying in several directions. Zephyr was given a single glance back, before the Gorgon began her trek away in silence. It was her hope to get farther away before her "ailment" was discovered, though the chances of that happening could not be accurately predicted.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 17, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 17, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 18, 2016, 04:07 AM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 18, 2016, 08:41 AM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 18, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 19, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 19, 2016, 02:33 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 19, 2016, 03:04 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 19, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 19, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 19, 2016, 05:42 PM