Silvertip Mountain Digging that den.
Best thing you will ever see
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
It seemed that they were doing better. Zaria was still somewhat acting the same, but it seemed Mason matured more. The slender female looked at the other as he tried to comfort her, or at least to assure her. Zaria gritted his teeth, Mason did know a bit about her. After all he had seen her breakdown after her father's khalas had left the area. She had been nothing, or so she thought. She had changed her name. He did not think much about her past anymore, how she was Zhavvi before. Still the female had to live with her past and now she was pregnant she was only reminded more about her mother she had never known. "I never had a mother. She died hours after I was born. My father raised me, and not the right way as you might know. I drank the milk from pregnant slaves, going to meat as soon as possible. Basically I don't know how to be a mother. I can't deal with kids! I am not some sweet loving mother that will give them kissed and hug them. You know me, Mason," she pointed out to him, sounding a bit bitter.

Frankly she was only sweet and affectionate towards Fitz, and that was mostly displayed in private moments. She was also doing this for him, knowing how much he wanted children. She rather not have children. She had no clue how to handle them, or even raise a pup. She let out a sigh at his question. Zaria was a perfectionist and what she thought would happen was that she would fail and not be perfect at it. But she was not telling Mason that, or maybe... She let out a huff, not liking all this personal talking. But if there was one person who would understand a bit of her dynamic is was Mason. She wanted to tell how she would probably hurt them on accident or be too rough and how Fitz would hate her for hurting them, and then her perfect world would fall apart and she would be alone again. How she didn't care for there young in her belly, or so she thought. "It is just going to suck okay?!," she let out with a grunt. Clearly there was more than that.
Messages In This Thread
Digging that den. - by Zaria - March 03, 2016, 03:07 PM
RE: Digging that den. - by Mason - March 11, 2016, 06:27 AM
RE: Digging that den. - by Zaria - March 12, 2016, 04:14 AM
RE: Digging that den. - by Mason - March 19, 2016, 04:03 AM
RE: Digging that den. - by Zaria - March 20, 2016, 11:43 AM
RE: Digging that den. - by Mason - April 06, 2016, 04:56 AM
RE: Digging that den. - by Zaria - April 09, 2016, 05:41 AM
RE: Digging that den. - by Mason - April 11, 2016, 11:45 AM
RE: Digging that den. - by Mason - April 11, 2016, 11:45 AM
RE: Digging that den. - by Zaria - April 13, 2016, 03:20 PM
RE: Digging that den. - by Mason - April 15, 2016, 03:54 AM