Firefly Ravine A Token Of Appreciation
54 Posts
Ooc — Nico
All Welcome 
Rain stood and thought about the alpha's question for a few moments before giving her answer. The wolves at Seadog she had met thus far had been really nice and kind, and she liked Depp already, he seemed very mysterious, but she could sense a hint of kindness inside him. 
'I like it here, a lot actually. The others are nice. Me and Mom tried to join another pack before this but the alpha didn't like me. He was a poop face. '
Rain looked up at Depp before her.
'He was a dark wolf like you and Sen, that's why I was scared of you when I first met you. But, you're nice, I'm still to get through to Sen though. I know we'll be friends one day.'

Sitting down next to Depp, her odd coloured eyes tried to avoid eye contact with him. There was something she needed to get off her chest.
'I also needed to tell you something, I forget to say when we joined. I've got a funny head, my brain doesn't work good like other wolves. Mom said it was because my siblings might of squashed me in her belly-'
Taking a quick inhale, Rain's eyes widened in worry. Her head down in sadness. She had only meant to tell him about her brain damage. Not that
'Oops, well I might as well tell you about that now.'
'I had some siblings, but they all died when they were born, except for me. Don't ask my Mom about it. If you do, She gets sad, and then I sad, or angry at whoever made her feel that way.' 

Rained rambled on before realising she was babbling. 
'Sorry, I understand if you think lower of me now.'
Rain's head hung in shame at her stupidity of revealing personal information. 
'Pathetic' She thought.
Messages In This Thread
A Token Of Appreciation - by Rain Willow - March 19, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: A Token Of Appreciation - by Depp - March 22, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: A Token Of Appreciation - by Rain Willow - March 22, 2016, 06:07 PM
RE: A Token Of Appreciation - by Depp - March 22, 2016, 06:23 PM
RE: A Token Of Appreciation - by Rain Willow - March 23, 2016, 05:36 PM