Otatso Wetlands I get a little bit Genghis Khan
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
He had been drawn to her when he felt his world break apart beneath his feet, though he would be unable to explain why if asked. He simply felt that she was a companion he could depend on not to hurt him. Now, as her life crumbled, she had come to him. Both wolves were torn over the pains bestowed upon them by others, and by the sting of their own mistakes and shortcomings.  

Perhaps this is why the white wolf did not think much on her hypocrisy. It did not matter. He himself loathed what the cat had done to him, and then had turned around and done it to another. He was no better. He thought himself worse, and was haunted by the actions he had taken, even more so by the lingering want he had to do them again. To feel so in control, so above the threat of harm.

"His loss," he said coldly, but in contrast he moved to kiss the tears from her cheeks with incredible tenderness and warmth. His own problems were momentarily forgotten, a savage sense of protectiveness over Saena taking their place. He bristled as he thought of that pitiful scrap, unable to fathom how the fool had seen fit to turn his back on his mate and his pups. His teeth pressed tightly together, his jaws aching with the force... he wanted to rend that sorry wolf.  

He exhaled, slackening the tension that had gathered throughout him. then Luke slipped his muzzle beneath Saena's own and nudged it upward. "You don't need him. Show me that beautiful, proud, ambitious girl I first met. Come on," he said as his lips twitched into a faint smile. But it was not until he swept away from her, to beckon her to follow, did his eyes find the swell of her belly. He stopped with his brows furrowed.

She was in no condition to leave this place.
Messages In This Thread
I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Saēna - March 17, 2016, 09:52 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Luke - March 18, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Saēna - March 18, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Luke - March 19, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Saēna - March 22, 2016, 08:35 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Luke - March 24, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Saēna - March 26, 2016, 11:14 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Luke - March 27, 2016, 01:06 PM
RE: I get a little bit Genghis Khan - by Saēna - March 27, 2016, 01:27 PM