Sleeping Dragon you can set yourself on fire but you're never gonna burn
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
"You take captives," she replied bluntly, a sharpness in her eyes. She was careful to remove judgement from her tone, though it was clear that Magpie was not impressed by it— a side affect of her own time as prisoner in her formative years. But rather than leave it there, she continued, "You desire advice, but do not ask for it." This she restated, for her earlier poetic description seemed to fall flat. And finally, perhaps most importantly; "I was raised by nomads, and their survival depended on diplomacy— not war. If that is your way, I wonder if we are truly useful to one another."

Magpie fell silent, then, wondering if her tone had been too abrasive; but if she continued to dance on eggshells, their partnership was likely to fail anyway. Better to find out now if this agreement was not meant to be, than for things to carry on and go sour when there was more at stake.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
RE: you can set yourself on fire but you're never gonna burn - by OG Magpie - March 26, 2016, 09:33 PM