Firefly Ravine Getting Off On The Right Paws
54 Posts
Ooc — Nico
OCC: In case you didn't know, Rain is a teenager who  has brain damage from birth, Admins said she couldn't be a pup.

Clueless to the insult against her, Rain just smiled at the woman.
'Yeah, you're right. But I kinda like my colourful fur.'
Looking up towards Sen, she realised she wasn't looking so well, with a half eaten rabbit at her paws. 
Rain knew some medical properties, with her mother being familiar with them. She could see that Sen was indeed nauseous. 
'I don't think you're feeling too well Sen, but it's OK, I know something that helps'
Skipping off into the bushes, Rain began to track down the certain herb she needed. After a few minutes, she found a patch of lemon balm beneath a bush. Ripping out a large tuft of herb, she scampered back towards Sen. Nodding towards her, she settled down next to stream before them, starting rip apart the herbs to shreds with her claws. Now needing a utensil to store the herbs, Rain found a large rock with a low dip through the middle, giving it a bowl-like shape. Dropping the herbs within, she filled the rock with a splash of water from the stream. Rain then pushed and crushed the herbs into the water, straining it into a murky tea. Rain looked at her creation, satisfied and took the bowl over to Sen. 
'Drink this, it helps nausea. Did you eat some bad meat? My Mom made this when she had morning sickness with me, but it'll work for you too.' 
Grinning hopefully at Sen, she waited in anticipation for her to try it.
Messages In This Thread
Getting Off On The Right Paws - by Rain Willow - March 27, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: Getting Off On The Right Paws - by Sen - March 27, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: Getting Off On The Right Paws - by Rain Willow - March 28, 2016, 04:28 AM
RE: Getting Off On The Right Paws - by Sen - April 01, 2016, 01:25 AM
RE: Getting Off On The Right Paws - by Rain Willow - April 01, 2016, 06:08 PM
RE: Getting Off On The Right Paws - by Sen - April 10, 2016, 01:58 AM
RE: Getting Off On The Right Paws - by Rain Willow - April 10, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: Getting Off On The Right Paws - by Depp - April 12, 2016, 09:33 PM
RE: Getting Off On The Right Paws - by Sen - May 15, 2016, 06:10 PM