Lake Rodney Just a papercut
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian realized when patrolling the borders that Fallen had crossed them. Was she out of her mind?! Sebastian was not sure what he was going to do when she would return home with a batch of pups cooking in her oven, sired by some random male. Sebastian let out a growl, because he wanted the first pups to be born in his territory to be his. Instantly he set out after her to retrieve the female before it was too late.

Tacking her was not the most difficult thing to do. When he saw her and standing by another male Sebastian charged forward. The male was still a bit off, and Fallen was starting to talk to him. Sebastian moved between them. His posture... so familiar. Peregrine! Sebastian was surprised for a moment but then quickly turned his focus to Fallen. "What do you think you are doing being in heat outside of the territory. You think I put that border around my lands so you can just ignore the protection that they offer you?," he spoke to the female first. "You are lucky you ran into Peregrine," he let out with a soft sigh of relief. Because Sebastian had the feeling he would not do such a thing to fox. But then again there was the whole ordeal with Pan.

"Hi Peregrine," he spoke, the male across from him must be so confused. "Good to see you again. Fallen, this is Peregrine, Peregrine this is Fallen one of my ... pack members," he spoke. Sebastian had not really talked to Peregrine about it and he was not sure if he was happy about this or not.
Messages In This Thread
Just a papercut - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 22, 2016, 08:37 AM
RE: Just a papercut - by FallenStar - March 25, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: Just a papercut - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 28, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: Just a papercut - by FallenStar - March 29, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: Just a papercut - by Sebastian - March 30, 2016, 06:42 AM
RE: Just a papercut - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 30, 2016, 08:12 AM
RE: Just a papercut - by FallenStar - April 01, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: Just a papercut - by Sebastian - April 02, 2016, 04:09 PM
RE: Just a papercut - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 03, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: Just a papercut - by FallenStar - April 03, 2016, 07:47 PM
RE: Just a papercut - by Sebastian - April 04, 2016, 03:33 AM