Sunbeam Lair tree of life (joining)
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
I went ahead and added you to the ranks. Welcome to Ryūjin! ^^ One more post from you (if you'd like to get another in, that is), and then we can go ahead and archive this~

The words had been agreed to, revealing to the young leader that they shared an opinion in regards to loyalty. She could praise the girl's truthful nature, as well as use it in the bettering of her home—no, their home, for the Draconid possessed no valid reason to turn her away. The other was respectful when necessary, as well as possessed a decent set of morals that related to one's devotion to a set place. She was the very type of wolf the dragoness sought when it came to potential members, and for that Asterr could not deny the other a chance at a new life within her home in the Teekon Wilds. Even after her decision had been set, the female gave another demonstration of her willingness to offer herself, kneeling and bowing her head. It was a rare sight to see, which made it all the more effective. The yearling felt pride swell within her chest, but it was soon brushed away and her focus returned to where it was needed.

"I was skeptical at first, for your original proposition had been one I could never accept," the chieftess began. "Now, however, I believe I can welcome you into our ranks, and have chosen to do so." She paused, her legs moving forward as she neared the other female's side. With the very same gentleness she'd used time and time again, her muzzle was touched to the other's shoulder; it was a meaningful symbol within the tribe, having been brought along with the leader from her place of birth. "I welcome you, Eve, to Ryūjin. Know that you will never have to bow to anyone here, for within those borders we are all equals." A smile settled itself across her lips as she gave the newest member a final glance. Then, the dragoness turned, motioning for Eve to follow. It was now the girl's home, and would remain just that until fate deemed otherwise.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
tree of life (joining) - by Eve - March 18, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: tree of life (joining) - by RIP Leo - March 18, 2016, 05:58 PM
RE: tree of life (joining) - by Asterr - March 19, 2016, 12:34 AM
RE: tree of life (joining) - by Eve - March 19, 2016, 05:38 AM
RE: tree of life (joining) - by RIP Leo - March 19, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: tree of life (joining) - by Asterr - March 20, 2016, 02:42 AM
RE: tree of life (joining) - by Eve - March 20, 2016, 03:48 AM
RE: tree of life (joining) - by Asterr - March 21, 2016, 01:35 AM