Broken Antler Fen Let me introduce....Val&Horosk
Lurker
217 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
It had been a good day. Following Sebastian's passage into the Fen, Valtyr had spent the balmy spring afternoon exploring his new home. The wetlands were different and interesting to the youth. An abundance of unusual flora grew here and carried with them interesting scents. Great Bear Wilderness was so different from the Taiga — but that'show he had wanted it. A departure from all that he knew... a blank slate.

Slowly, he moved from the inside out, finding and tracing the pack's borders with a keen nose. He studied the types of soil and how packed earth easily transitioned into muddy bogs or lakes. There were lush forest too. The numerous prey tracks and fresh scat alluded to a bountiful food source, fit to feed many wolves. Sebastian had surely chosen a blessed place - and Valtyr counted his lucky stars for happening upon it. Eventually, the sun began to dip and the sky transitioned from cerulean to rose. A call echoed in the air. As promised, the sterling alpha summoned his group. Valtyr made haste — wanting to be punctual for his first time among the group. He moved through the trees swiftly and arrived in the clearing where the alpha waited for them. Sebastian explained the purpose of the cove — and the Sveijarn youth found himself listening intently.

He had arrived at the same time as the other new recruit, Horosk. Valtyr's bronze gaze quickly studied the other male, noting his strong build and dark agouti coat. He was older than himself — perhaps older than Sebastian — and Valtyr, though assured of his own capabilities, showed respect by offering a formal tip of the head. It wasn't long before others joined. In turn, he would introduce himself one by one - though a tawny adolescent and bi-colored woman were the first to arrive. As they waited for a formal introduction from their leader, Valtyr made a bit of small talk. "Hello, I'm Valtyr," he told them, voice even and calm despite the butterflies fluttering inside. "Brandy... Ambrosia... it is nice to meet you both," he said, repeating their names to commit them to memory. He turned to the yearling, sooty muzzle upturned in a smile, "Sebastian accepted me this morning."
Messages In This Thread
Let me introduce....Val&Horosk - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 08:06 AM
RE: Let me introduce....Val&Horosk - by Brandy - March 31, 2016, 08:34 AM
RE: Let me introduce....Val&Horosk - by Valtyr RIP - March 31, 2016, 10:49 AM
RE: Let me introduce....Val&Horosk - by Nevouku - March 31, 2016, 03:19 PM
RE: Let me introduce....Val&Horosk - by Pearl - March 31, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: Let me introduce....Val&Horosk - by FallenStar - March 31, 2016, 08:32 PM
RE: Let me introduce....Val&Horosk - by Kinra - April 01, 2016, 05:33 AM
RE: Let me introduce....Val&Horosk - by Horosk - April 02, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: Let me introduce....Val&Horosk - by Sebastian - April 02, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: Let me introduce....Val&Horosk - by Brandy - April 03, 2016, 06:11 PM
RE: Let me introduce....Val&Horosk - by Ambrosia - April 03, 2016, 06:11 PM