Shy Deer Steppes the darkness was over the face of infinite space
☀️
160 Posts
Ooc — Java
tacking on an ending quick! if you'd rather i remove the ending bit and we continue, let me know and i'll get it put back in the steppes. 

laughter, keen and bright, bubbles out of her - it is the first time, and perhaps the only time, that such a moment will occur for hosannah in this place. the boy is ignorant but the questions amuse her greatly. He did not create the sun, he is -- the light, the warmth, that which governs all of creation! and oh, it was like being back among her peers, studying beneath the nobles within the priesthood. such an obsolete line of questioning in her world, now. except the heathen boy is quick and smart, too - he asks a more pertinent question, and her laughter fades. happily, hosannah sighs and states, hosannah, i am hosannah. and she is here to spread His influence - i will find more like you, and teach them. bring them to the faith. in the long-run she hoped to bring the priesthood to the wilds in some manner, but so far she had no plan as to how; He would show her when the time was fitting.

with his questions answered - even if such answers were vague - it was clear that the strange boy had no interest in her faith. this was alright; he was pleasant company, and served to illuminate hosannah's view of this place. it would be harder than this to convince established adults. this boy had been a test, and she did not believe she had failed. they parted amicably enough, and the woman was on her way.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the darkness was over the face of infinite space - by RIP Hosannah - March 31, 2016, 11:50 AM