Sleeping Dragon you can set yourself on fire but you're never gonna burn
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
You take captives.

Thuringwethil's head lifts a little more, steadying squarely over her shoulders, and bites her tongue until she's ready to speak. Giving Magpie the chance to explain and put her concerns out on the ground before them makes her realize how dependent she'd come on Seageda's hierarchy and independence. They'd always had an advisor for the commander and rarely is it filled when a new one steps up. They help mold the Fos Goufas into one they need and even if Magpie wants to fill those footprints, it'll be a long stretch and a long time before it imitates anything remotely like what her wolves are meant to be.

"A criminal," she reiterates then, unsure of what Magpie knew of Storm's presence on Sleeping Dragon. The interaction hadn't been brought to her attention but she doesn't push for it yet. "He trespassed into our territory and caused damage. He is to repay the crime when he has healed," she added. She doesn't mention his significant damage had been ordered from her lips. "I could have sent him from the borders where, with a broken leg, he would have died, or I could have had him killed then." Her head cocks, just a fraction, to test how the woman felt. Whatever Storm puts to use once he's healed had yet to be determined but not I forgotten.

The words that question their compatibility, however, leaves her feeling the same but Magpie never saw how they lived before, how she tried to change things too fast for success, how she hit and stepped over every road block of her own guiding wolves placed in her way. "The fleimkepa does not wait to be asked," she explains but realizes the problem they both face in that moment. Having naively assumed Magpie might be able to follow in the same way left her feeling a little disappointed but another obstacle for her to cross. "The bloodshed of my former home is not what I want for my wolves but I cannot be foolish enough to not think it possible."
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: you can set yourself on fire but you're never gonna burn - by Antumbra - April 02, 2016, 01:12 PM