Lake Rodney Just a papercut
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian perked up his ears when Peregrine sounded so surprised. "Hi, Per," he greeted and have him a respectful nod. The male stood by the female not because she was his mate but because he was just protective of the ones that were in his pack. Sebastian gave her a short nod to signal that it was alright, though it was still strict that he would not like to see that happening again. He did not feel like looking after someone else's pups. He wanted his own. "It is my pack," he spoke to him.

"I wanted to come back to you, I did. But then I realized how much of a family I wanted of my own and I would never start a rivalry against Elwood or Finley, or even you or Fox. So I figured it would be a wise lesson for me to be responsible of my own small pack," he explained to the dark male. "Still I could not leave my beloved south and when I found this fen on the other side of Lake Rodney it was something I could not pass," he spoke with a proud hum. Sebastian always had ambition, and once he would focus on something he would use all his effort to make it perfect. Peregrine probably knew that from when he was at the Caldera.

"How are you? And Fox? And the others? I met Wildfire recently, she already moved out huh?," he spoke to him, kind of wanting to have a catch up with his old alpha and the male he kind of saw as his ultimate role model. Sebastian was always quite inspired by the male from the beginning. Fox and Peregrine to be honest. He looked to the side at Fallen. "He was my previous alpha," he quickly explained to her, if she hadn't figured that out yet.
Messages In This Thread
Just a papercut - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 22, 2016, 08:37 AM
RE: Just a papercut - by FallenStar - March 25, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: Just a papercut - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 28, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: Just a papercut - by FallenStar - March 29, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: Just a papercut - by Sebastian - March 30, 2016, 06:42 AM
RE: Just a papercut - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 30, 2016, 08:12 AM
RE: Just a papercut - by FallenStar - April 01, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: Just a papercut - by Sebastian - April 02, 2016, 04:09 PM
RE: Just a papercut - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 03, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: Just a papercut - by FallenStar - April 03, 2016, 07:47 PM
RE: Just a papercut - by Sebastian - April 04, 2016, 03:33 AM