Ankyra Sound I'm Mr. Lonely
i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Joining 
Maude didn't know how to react when she returned to the ship and found Ferahgo missing. She scoured the ship thoroughly, breathing in every particle of sand in search for a fresh waft of scent from him or one of the last remaining crew mates. As she circled the ship once, twice, she began to hyperventilate. Soon the ragged seawolf found herself on the shore of the mainland, whimpering as she travelled in an indiscriminate direction, searching for him.

Ferahgo, darlin', where are ye? She whined, following what she thought was a trace of his scent. Ferahgo... She cried. The seawolf's sadness began to turn as she considered something that she had at first pushed to the fringes of her mind. Abandoned her...of course he did, he didn't even remember her! (But it had been a while of course he didn't remember at first!) He couldn't even keep a proper crew! (There were no good wolves here it wasn't his fault!) Ferahgo, ye gutless bastard! Maude choked, finally plopping down in the sand, trying to wrap her brain around the situation. What would she do now? She couldn't go back to Tortuga could she? Not after what she did before following Ferahgo's tracks. She might, but she didn't want to risk it. Not now...let it cool off... She didn't know where Ferahgo went — had no trace of his presence. In a sense the young wench was stranded here in these unfamiliar Wilds. Stranded without a crew...not a good side for a pirate or a wolf.

Maude found it lucky then to have wandered to the edge of this unfamiliar territory. It smelled familiar yet unknown, but strong all the while. She knew little of these "packs", but they had one thing in common to her: they liked to live near the sea. Maude tipped her head back and howled, the sound wretched and ragged just like her. She could give this a try.
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)
Messages In This Thread
I'm Mr. Lonely - by Maude - April 03, 2016, 10:03 PM
RE: I'm Mr. Lonely - by Caiaphas - April 03, 2016, 10:20 PM
RE: I'm Mr. Lonely - by Maude - April 04, 2016, 02:50 PM
RE: I'm Mr. Lonely - by Caiaphas - April 06, 2016, 10:27 PM
RE: I'm Mr. Lonely - by Maude - April 07, 2016, 08:57 PM
RE: I'm Mr. Lonely - by Caiaphas - April 10, 2016, 06:10 PM
RE: I'm Mr. Lonely - by Maude - April 10, 2016, 09:54 PM
RE: I'm Mr. Lonely - by Caiaphas - April 16, 2016, 02:02 PM
RE: I'm Mr. Lonely - by Maude - April 17, 2016, 08:03 PM