Ankyra Sound the cloth i'm cut from don't take too kindly to being held down in restraint
I'll be good
57 Posts
Ooc —
Rayen held no offense for the women's words, she wasn't so deluded as to think that she was irrevocably loyal to the Alpha woman, who's name she couldn't begin to prounounce, or Saltwinter. In time perhaps, but not at the moment seeing as she hardly knew her pack mates. She wasn't about to cause any trouble either or do anything to get thrown out.

She raised a brow,"You've only just met me, could be I'm a special kind of asshole that just comes out on rare occasions. And I don't personally know the wolves here, I'm just here to survive. I didn't care what they were like when I stumbled on them, I just knew it was a place I could find food to put in my belly and a roof over my head. Why are you here?" 

It was more than she had spoken in a long time, her thick accent marring the words slightly in her lilting, high pitched voice. Her honey eyes locked on the woman, questioning Lusca's own reasons for being there.