Sunbeam Lair but do not eat from the tree of knowledge
58 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Ezimette gave a smile to the she-wolf, but Jolon arrived before she could speak. She nuzzled him in an affectionate way before looking back upon the stranger. "I believe she means no harm, Jol. She smells of Asterr's scent, though I know not her rank. You are?" She tlited her head quizzically, wondering who she was and what rank she had obtained.

Ezimette pressed up against Jolon to help him calm, as she didn't want him to feel threatened. Ezi wasn't the best in combat, but could outrun any wolf in the pack, so she thought, at least.
"Throw me to the wolves and I'll come back leading the pack"
                                     ~Unknown~
Messages In This Thread
but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Eve - April 07, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Eve - April 09, 2016, 04:29 AM
RE: but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Ezimette - April 09, 2016, 11:52 AM
RE: but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Eve - April 09, 2016, 03:12 PM
RE: but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Eve - April 16, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Eve - April 18, 2016, 04:08 PM
RE: but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Eve - April 25, 2016, 02:32 PM