Sunbeam Lair but do not eat from the tree of knowledge
Adam named his wife Eve, because she would become the mother of all the living. - Genesis 2:4-3:24
18 Posts
Ooc — LilyPop
I`mma dodge two bullets here by following the rule about characters not having ooc info and not giving jolon a reason to whup Evie`s high-ranking ass Omigod we`re all online what is this miracle

Who was this hulking stranger? With his dark pelt and massive form, "Jolon" was the polar opposite of the emerald-eyed she-wolf before her. Eve looked wary, but from the other woman`s easy speech knew he was a member of the Pack.

He was still rude, though.

"Friend," she answered tersely, the offence plain in her golden eyes giving lie to her words. "To Asterr, and the Pack," she muttered, her inability to lie once again a social curse.

Eve turned to the she-wolf, eyes softening to a warm amber. "Eve, miss. And as for my rank," - as it was obvious the other wanted that information too - "You two are, as I mentioned, the first wolves I have met since my oath of allegiance to Asterr and acceptance into the Pack - so I do not know my standing here. It is a relief to know I`m not alone on this strange hollow mountain," she added dryly.

For it was. The ground itself was hollow somehow, as if a cavern of unimaginable size stretched benath their paws. Eve entertained the notion for a second, and almost laughed.

@Ezimette @Jolon plz tag me guys :)
[Image: dpoalu7ae61.gif]
Messages In This Thread
but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Eve - April 07, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Eve - April 09, 2016, 04:29 AM
RE: but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Eve - April 09, 2016, 03:12 PM
RE: but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Eve - April 16, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Eve - April 18, 2016, 04:08 PM
RE: but do not eat from the tree of knowledge - by Eve - April 25, 2016, 02:32 PM