Greatwater Lake You're the prince of the playground
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The girl's words had not been ignored, and it was soon after she'd spoken them that she'd been engaged—officially, that is—in conversation with the other female. The first statement to come from the other confirmed that she was of the same pack as the chieftess' doppelgänger, as well as that they lingered near to the woods the male had seemed so fond of. It had to be naught but a moment's walk away, too, for no logical being would think an entire day's travel to be "very close". The warning was accepted for that exact reason, as she had no desire to visit the dark woods. It was partially because Damien had informed her of visitors being unwelcomed, but majorly due to her own disinterest in inspecting the territory. You see, Asterr was a creature of the light; a dragon with fire that burned brighter than the sun itself, drawing her away from the shadows that might do all in their power to dim her glow. She could never allow for the light within herself to be smothered by the darkness of others.

"I had suspected that I was near to your home, but I was not certain enough to turn around," she'd said, her voice nearly as soft as cotton. "Do forgive me if I have intruded upon any informally claimed lands, for my intent had never been to do so. I was merely curious of this place, as well as what species of plants might call it their home." The notion of harvesting certain species or relocating specific plants was not brought up, for the girl viewed stating such as being an unnecessary task. She was a careful creature, after all, respectful of the earth and that which it offered to them; never would she take more than needed, nor would she destroy a life. The discarding of the topic was, perhaps, easier to do when a question was sent her way. It had given the dragoness something to consider, rather than speaking of what she'd wished to do upon finding herbs that did not reside within her lair.

The answer to the question was not so simple, of course. Asterr did not wish to make it seem as if she'd been intentionally seeking out an audience with the male, seeing as that was not at all the case. He'd simply entered her thoughts once the woman's fragrance had been picked up upon, for she'd said before that she might visit him in the future. "I seek nothing, per say," the yearling began. "However, I was made curious after scenting your pack's distinct odour. It reminded me of a male I had met some time ago, one whose appearance was similar to my own—Damien, was his name. Would you, by chance, know of him?" The fact that the two shared the same scent was not, in Asterr's opinion, enough to assume whether or not the two knew one another. Things could have happened, unforeseen twists in the life of her male look-a-like, that might have led to him focusing on lands away from home. A part of her wished for that to not be the case, but she made no verbal comment on it.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
You're the prince of the playground - by Asterr - March 25, 2016, 01:58 AM
RE: You're the prince of the playground - by Nemesis - March 27, 2016, 09:51 PM
RE: You're the prince of the playground - by Asterr - March 30, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: You're the prince of the playground - by Nemesis - April 01, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: You're the prince of the playground - by Asterr - April 09, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: You're the prince of the playground - by Nemesis - May 07, 2016, 05:52 PM
RE: You're the prince of the playground - by Asterr - May 09, 2016, 01:50 AM
RE: You're the prince of the playground - by Nemesis - July 19, 2016, 06:29 PM