Firefly Ravine Getting Off On The Right Paws
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Again, the oddity spoke, bringing the woman to wish that she could remove her ears. That is, until she'd heard a key phrase: brain damage. Depp had never told her of the young hybrid's mental condition, and she'd never paid close enough attention to see it for herself. While it explained some things, Sen bothered not with such details. Instead, her mind had immediately jumped to ways she could, perhaps, get rid of the other. Surely the girl would eventually slip up, maybe stir up trouble with another pack—the mere thought of war had her brimming with annoyance, but such trouble being started would surely result in Rain being booted from the sanctuary. The thought was an attractive one, becoming something she would consider setting into motion, currently unaware that doing so would only lead to her own demise. As of present, that'd yet to register within her mind, but would definitely come forth later on.

Sen had missed the part concerning the safety of the vegetation cocktail, nor would she have cared even if she had. It was not that she believed there to be poison lurking in the makeshift bowl, it was solely due to who had made the brew. Alas, the topic had already soared right on by, and she'd missed out on her opportunity to respond thanks to her own train of thought. Oh well, one could not miss what they never knew themselves to have had. What she hadn't gone deaf to, though, was how the mother-daughter duo strived for acceptance. True acceptance from Sen, personally, for being granted access into the pack had not been enough. At that, the serpent snorted, begrudgingly amused. "Your mother has my acceptance," she stated. "You're the one who doesn't. I'm not a fan of bloodlines being soiled by poor choices." Of course, she meant Rain's birth, for she'd been grown from the seed of a domesticated canine. Truthfully, there was not an exact reasoning to her opinion, it was simply how things were; it was the mindset she'd been raised with, and one she could not drop even if she'd wished to do so.

The Gorgon's amber eyes watched carefully as the other drank from the bowl, and scrunched up her nose when it was then pushed closer to her. In a matter of seconds, she'd stood up, a scowl etched into her facial features. "I could be inches away from Death's fingertips, and I still wouldn't touch something that you'd made," came her retort. "If you don't want tension, don't seek me out. Ask Depp questions, talk to him about your life here and your thoughts, but not me. Your mother can come to me whenever she wants, but you? I'm waiting for you to make a mistake." Though rude and notably cruel, her words were honest.

Nominating Sen for the biggest asshole of the month award. :|
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Getting Off On The Right Paws - by Rain Willow - March 27, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: Getting Off On The Right Paws - by Sen - March 27, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: Getting Off On The Right Paws - by Rain Willow - March 28, 2016, 04:28 AM
RE: Getting Off On The Right Paws - by Sen - April 01, 2016, 01:25 AM
RE: Getting Off On The Right Paws - by Rain Willow - April 01, 2016, 06:08 PM
RE: Getting Off On The Right Paws - by Sen - April 10, 2016, 01:58 AM
RE: Getting Off On The Right Paws - by Rain Willow - April 10, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: Getting Off On The Right Paws - by Depp - April 12, 2016, 09:33 PM
RE: Getting Off On The Right Paws - by Sen - May 15, 2016, 06:10 PM