Redtail Rise Isomer
it's called a hustle, sweetheart
105 Posts
Ooc — Archer
Teagan had been joking when he asked the man out on a date, after all, that was what he always did: cracking jokes, messing people's minds up, annoying them, making them squirm for his own selfish amusement. He wasn't lying when he said he was quite a bad boy; sure, he had his own moments where he was selflessly nice, but in the end, he would always be what he was made to be, a conniving, manipulative bastard. He'd definitely been playing around with the date thing.....or was he? He couldn't deny that the man had some sort of pull in him, that drew the normally immune coywolf towards him; he had the sort of charm that made even the worst somehow follow him; and a sort of ruggedness that spoke of the baddest of the bad boys. 

And it was that, that stopped the hybrid from cutting the conversation short like he'd normally would've done to wolves who were less....educated in the areas of banter and speech. He was wrong, of course, for it seemed that his companion was just as strong verbally as he was physically. The agouti could play word games as well, and this time, Teagan was scared that it would be him falling into the carefully spun web of words instead of being the one spinning the web. What scared him even more? The fact that he might enjoy falling for once.

The words rumbled from the wolf's throat, spoken lowly and it caused a shiver to run down the coywolf's spine, though his countenance remained resolutely impassive, save for a vague smile tugging at the corner of his lips. "Obviously," Teagan replied, opting for the sarcastic, 'i'm taking everything at face value' approach. "To know the answers to the questions I asked. Why else?" He refused to be intimidated, he refused to be afraid; it was unbecoming of him.

The stranger's next words, however, along with the step forward, cause yet another tremble to run down his spine and he felt his rib cage seemingly constricting around his heart, squeezing it, choking him. Still, the hybrid refused to let it faze him, the subtle smile still playing at his lips. 'You know that I have hunted you....I am courting you...." He saw the shadow of a smirk flicker across the dark man's face and he heard the possessiveness in his crooning voice, and he knew, at that moment, that he should run. Turn and run as fast as he could in the opposite direction and forget this ever happened, not out of fear, but because of something else. But his paws seemed to be glued to the ground, so instead he met the agouti's eyes confidently, brazenly, his own glittering like green hellfire.

"I know a bad boy when I see one," Teagan spoke at last, his voice lowered and unknowingly husky. "The name's Wilde. Teagan Wilde and I am definitely available."
i got guns in my head and they won't go
spirits in my head and they won't go
Messages In This Thread
Isomer - by Warbone - April 14, 2016, 01:41 AM
RE: Isomer - by Teagan - April 14, 2016, 02:32 AM
RE: Isomer - by Warbone - April 14, 2016, 08:52 AM
RE: Isomer - by Teagan - April 14, 2016, 09:13 AM
RE: Isomer - by Warbone - April 14, 2016, 09:42 AM
RE: Isomer - by Teagan - April 14, 2016, 10:03 AM
RE: Isomer - by Warbone - April 14, 2016, 10:43 AM
RE: Isomer - by Teagan - April 14, 2016, 12:37 PM
RE: Isomer - by Warbone - April 15, 2016, 07:38 AM