Blackfeather Woods I'm not dead, I'm stuck in Jumanji
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
yesss! :D

There were various caches of Cicero's hidden throughout Blackfeather Woods, though many of them were well-hidden enough, and all of them were marked by his urine so that any wolf would know not to tread near, if they knew what was good for them. The clever observer might have noted that over time, less and less of Cicero's caches contained healing herbs and mushrooms, and more and more of them contained either poisonous herbs and mushrooms or unknown ones — those he had yet to test. Cicero had always had a penchant for pain and he had always been keen on experimenting on himself, but recently his experiments had turned more frequent and less... experimental. He would tell himself he was testing some circumstance or the other but there were times when he would be chewing down well-tested herbs or mushrooms to find his own limits, to stretch his own limits, to find himself vomiting and curled up with a stomach ache or an itchy body all through the nights.

Yet somehow feeling pain was better than feeling nothing at all, and for some reason Sheogorath was well-suppressed underneath the pain. Cicero's right leg was beginning to heal again; the festering blisters that had been produced by putting poison ivy on them, and it had taken over a week for the blisters to diminish. Eventually they, too, had scabbed over and the scab looked ugly now, but was about ready to fall off.

Cicero, on the lookout for more herbs to fill his caches — and maybe his own stomach — with, found himself on the trail of Potema's scent when he wandered by the entrance to a cave. He didn't know it was hers, not until her presence became so clear, and Cicero found himself curious in his sister's endeavours. What with things with Damien still tense, perhaps spending time with her would be good, particularly after they had been separated for so long. He chuffed before entering the cave to make his presence known, not wanting to intrude on anything he had no business in.
Messages In This Thread
I'm not dead, I'm stuck in Jumanji - by Potema - April 10, 2016, 10:41 AM
RE: I'm not dead, I'm stuck in Jumanji - by Cicero - April 17, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: I'm not dead, I'm stuck in Jumanji - by Potema - April 17, 2016, 07:24 PM
RE: I'm not dead, I'm stuck in Jumanji - by Cicero - April 18, 2016, 02:19 AM
RE: I'm not dead, I'm stuck in Jumanji - by Potema - April 23, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: I'm not dead, I'm stuck in Jumanji - by Cicero - May 05, 2016, 07:06 AM
RE: I'm not dead, I'm stuck in Jumanji - by Potema - May 17, 2016, 09:25 PM
RE: I'm not dead, I'm stuck in Jumanji - by Cicero - May 18, 2016, 02:03 AM
RE: I'm not dead, I'm stuck in Jumanji - by Potema - May 26, 2016, 11:30 PM
RE: I'm not dead, I'm stuck in Jumanji - by Cicero - May 29, 2016, 05:17 AM
RE: I'm not dead, I'm stuck in Jumanji - by Potema - May 29, 2016, 08:00 PM