Blackfeather Woods I'm not dead, I'm stuck in Jumanji
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Potema gathered the browned, shriveled leaves into a pile, then paused, just wondering how she would get all of this debris out of the cave. She mulled over the possibilities: sweep them out with her tail and feet? Grab a larger leaf. She looked at the pile and then back at the herb store, then deciding that it would be easier if she got every bit of shriveled leaf out before she began removing them.

Satisfied knowing that she had the obvious-looking leaves out, she rooted through the rest of them, chewing off small bits and tasting them. She was wary of those she recognized as vomit inducing, and tentatively chewed laxatives, but she found that her taste test was effective. Most of the plants were still good, and she left them alone, but some needed a double taste. One leaf in particular was confusing her, and she chewed it thoughtfully. It remained in her mouth as Cicero's chuff filled her ears and she turned to greet him.

Hey, Cic' She said, continuing to chew the leaf as she looked over her brother's body. His scars was something of importance that she desperately wanted to ask about. Some...no, most of them looked infected or irritated. Cicero was more than capable of tending to himself, which made it all the more worrying. Just cleaning up.
Messages In This Thread
I'm not dead, I'm stuck in Jumanji - by Potema - April 10, 2016, 10:41 AM
RE: I'm not dead, I'm stuck in Jumanji - by Cicero - April 17, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: I'm not dead, I'm stuck in Jumanji - by Potema - April 17, 2016, 07:24 PM
RE: I'm not dead, I'm stuck in Jumanji - by Cicero - April 18, 2016, 02:19 AM
RE: I'm not dead, I'm stuck in Jumanji - by Potema - April 23, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: I'm not dead, I'm stuck in Jumanji - by Cicero - May 05, 2016, 07:06 AM
RE: I'm not dead, I'm stuck in Jumanji - by Potema - May 17, 2016, 09:25 PM
RE: I'm not dead, I'm stuck in Jumanji - by Cicero - May 18, 2016, 02:03 AM
RE: I'm not dead, I'm stuck in Jumanji - by Potema - May 26, 2016, 11:30 PM
RE: I'm not dead, I'm stuck in Jumanji - by Cicero - May 29, 2016, 05:17 AM
RE: I'm not dead, I'm stuck in Jumanji - by Potema - May 29, 2016, 08:00 PM