Phoenix Maplewood I know that you got daddy issues, and I do too
37 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Gaia  was a young creature that held herself with a smooth pride – though was careful to reveal her submission to the hierarchy when in the presence of others. She glided with purpose – her pale tawny form usually poised. Yet when Saena had called for them with such urgency, her heart had skipped a beat and the girl had practically flew here, her paws stumbling over the other in such disgrace that had she been able to look upon it, she would have cringed.

Pulling up along the rear of those already gathered, Gaia maneuvered closer to the front, slowly, her mint eyes upon both Saena and the white wolf she had come to know as Luke. The others remained a mystery to her, spare Chosovi. Intently, her eyes remained fixed upon the leaders as they spoke, and with each sentence, her ears would churn back to her skull as she considered what this meant.

She was young, but not so foolish to know what such a journey could mean for the pups. Yet she could not consider what would happen to them if they chose to stay – and watching as a swarthy male swept up to clutch one of the pups in his mouth, Gaia felt her own muzzle bow down, quietly agreeing with the pack’s regals.

Her muzzle crinkled in distaste as a she-wolf she did not know excused herself from the pack, and with ire in her gaze at the girl’s disappearing form, Gaia released a gentle breath of air. “I follow you both and will help with whatever is needed,” she spoke quietly, her gaze drifting back to Saena and Luke. Her words were soft, and without question, the girl trailed after her leaders, uncertain where their travels would take them... but it had not been the beautiful Maplewood she had pledged her allegiance to.. it had been Saena.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I know that you got daddy issues, and I do too - by Gaia - April 18, 2016, 05:40 AM