Hushed Willows Necation
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Trick sighed. How this man resembled his brother was way too bizar, way too complicated. Oh yeah, just some scratches. he repeated the brute sarcastically, his head shaking as he did. He was dripping red. If it were Trick, he would've been bleeding to death right now. Heck, if it had been Kunkun she would've been dead. That would at least teach her that the little ones couldn't fight. They shouldn't fight. How could she even think about trying to be a mercenary? No muscles, and even lesser brain, Trick thought as he walked around his alpha, making notes of the smaller, actual "scratches" and the wound on his chest. That would scar up awfully if not treated, he knew.

Before he could leave to find something, just anything he could use in this damned place, he was asked a question. Should he lie? Should he partly lie? Oh, the choices! Sounds of battle brought me to believe Kunkun was in danger. He said, not lying for a change. As you can see, I'm no big guy like you, so I brought some poison- He pointed now at the belladonna with his muzzle that was still on the ground, exactly where he had left it. To poison the attacker with! He was twisting the truth, but he only swapped Kunkun and the attacker. Details didn't matter after all.

You want scars or not? He asked, looking at his wounds, then back at his face, avoiding any kind of eye contact. He hoped Warbone still remembered he was a healer, hoped he had made some impression on the brute.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
Necation - by Warbone - April 21, 2016, 03:30 AM
RE: Necation - by Trick - April 21, 2016, 10:46 AM
RE: Necation - by Warbone - April 21, 2016, 11:04 AM
RE: Necation - by Trick - April 21, 2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Necation - by Warbone - April 22, 2016, 10:08 AM
RE: Necation - by Trick - April 22, 2016, 10:24 AM
RE: Necation - by Warbone - May 08, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: Necation - by Trick - May 09, 2016, 10:32 AM
RE: Necation - by Warbone - May 15, 2016, 03:24 PM