Hushed Willows Necation
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Trick watched his wounds carefully, knowing not what he could use best. Chervil root could help, but so could many other herbs. Shit, if only this had happened after he had gathered some herbs and cobwebs. He had to act fast too, for if the wound got infected, it could be fatal. In some way that'd be a good thing -for him-, but not so soon. Besides, he would probably be cursed at, for he had presented himself as a healer, and a healer was to be expected to treat others. He had to help the brute.

I do not waste my worry. He denied. Infected wounds, even the smallest ones... It's not a pretty picture. He commented. He had seen them before. It had made one vomit, but luckily Trick had a stronger stomach. He had not helped the poor guy, simply because he was being so rude about it all. And then it died. Fortunately, Warbone was wiser than him. Perhaps he liked scars, but infected scars were not the way to go. Not even for fashion. I have to, my king. Don't want you dying on us because you were too stoic to let me heal you. Now he had it! Marigold! It had to be here somewhere. Maybe he could find some comfrey too, just for the roots of course.

He sighed and turned his back on Warbone. This could take a while. Give me a few minutes. He called out over his shoulder. Just- just stay there! He continued. Maybe half an hour... He whispered after, but it was mostly because he had to find cobwebs too.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
Necation - by Warbone - April 21, 2016, 03:30 AM
RE: Necation - by Trick - April 21, 2016, 10:46 AM
RE: Necation - by Warbone - April 21, 2016, 11:04 AM
RE: Necation - by Trick - April 21, 2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Necation - by Warbone - April 22, 2016, 10:08 AM
RE: Necation - by Trick - April 22, 2016, 10:24 AM
RE: Necation - by Warbone - May 08, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: Necation - by Trick - May 09, 2016, 10:32 AM
RE: Necation - by Warbone - May 15, 2016, 03:24 PM