Hushed Willows i found a girl who's in love with a girl
it's called a hustle, sweetheart
105 Posts
Ooc — Archer
Private 

Black socks peeked out from the entrance of a cave. It was early morning, and the early morning mist clouded almost everything from view, a transparant-white fog that hung from the sky and seeped between the trees. Wisps of pale golden sunlight streamed through the gaps between the tree branches and illuminated the dull woods with soft light. Teagan looked around, green eyes gleaming with something curious and unfathomable, then he stepped out so his entire body was bathed in yellow-white light and inhaled the wet dawn air, fur brushing against the droplets of dew on the leaves as he trudged through the trees.

The coywolf was utterly silent, or as silent as he could be as he padded through the packlands, paws leading in somewhere. Where? Even he was not so sure, but he knew that it was an important place. He moved with leonine grace, weaving between the tree trunks and padded on the soft leaf mould, lost in his thoughts, although it was clear from the bright, vibrant gleam in his viridian orbs that those thoughts were not, in any way, sad.
i got guns in my head and they won't go
spirits in my head and they won't go
Messages In This Thread
i found a girl who's in love with a girl - by Teagan - April 22, 2016, 02:06 PM