Phoenix Maplewood I know that you got daddy issues, and I do too
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Spring was sad to see Grace go, but she was pretty sure it was because she didn’t want to stray to far from her Mother.  Plus this would be a good chance for her to reunite.  She silently wished the girl luck in her mind, before refocusing back on the remaining wolves of Phoenix Maplewood or whatever they were to be called when they reached their new destination.  Before leaving one of her favorite places on earth she began to think of all her favorite memories here.  Hunting with Laika, “iceskating” with Apollo, playing with/watching Saena’s pups, giving herb lessons, learning astronomy, being accept, find her den... there were so many she couldn’t think of them all.  She would really miss it here, so very much.  

A quiet bubbling anger brewed in her heart seeming to tear it in half.  It was all because of Sleeping Dragon.  She wished she could hunt all those wolves down, they were cruel and evil to chase them out just because of some mistake that Esaro of all wolves had made.  Even though she had no proof, she bet that one of their wolves had crossed too.  That was just a pure angry, ignorant thought though.  Just in the heat of the moment.  Yet who knew... maybe she was right.  Spring would probably never get the chance to find out.  There was one thing though that she knew was certain, it was at that moment that she silently vowed to get revenge on the Dragons.  They would pay.  She would make sure of it.  ..........
Messages In This Thread
RE: I know that you got daddy issues, and I do too - by Spring - April 22, 2016, 11:07 PM