Hushed Willows I pulled in to Nazareth
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Hope ya don't mind Trick comin' XD

If he had known there was a pregnant woman near, he would've gathered herbs to prepare her body ages ago. But, he didn't know. Hoe could he have known? He was not at all caught up with what was going on because of his recent travels closer to the sea and into the mountains. Heck, he had only just discovered there was a beautiful cove nearby which he had claimed as his herb store.

Trick lay away from the others as far as he could, because The Crook was pretty big anyway. Why all cluster up in one spot? As soon as one started dreaming about running and one's body started to react you risked the chance of getting kicked. That wasn't a really pleasant thought. He also didn't lie with them because he was kind of done with the family thing. This was his third "family" in a row, it was getting old. Trick dreamed he was in a large, soft green field where he was surrounded by flowers. Daisies, lavender, roses, you name it and it was there. But he couldn't smell them. In his dream, he thought he had lost his ability to scent. A true nightmare for a healer. He twisted and turned as he tried to run in his dream, away from the scentless flowers, crying out for help.

His eyes shot open when he heard it. An urgent call for help, but it wasn't him. His green shimmering eyes, that almost looked like they were lighting up in the dark, stared around him. Everything was quiet again. Had it been part of his dream? But it felt so real... No, this wasn't a dream. He jumped up, suddenly wide awake. He ran to the source of the sound, through the woods, the scent of a pregnant woman hitting him before anything.

Did he know her? Was she due? He stared at her, moving in pain. What was she doing here? Did Warbone know about this? So many questions, but not much time to answer them all. He had to help. It was his duty as a healer. Wait, was this the woman he had talked about? The one they had to approach with caution? Was she sane? He krept closer, not knowing what was wrong with her.

Stay calm. His honey voice whispered, the light of the moon barely hitting him at all. Don't move, everything is going to be alright. He followed. Calming the sick or injured was always the first concern, and he knew that pregnant woman could easily stress out.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
I pulled in to Nazareth - by RIP Tavi - April 23, 2016, 03:15 AM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by Trick - April 23, 2016, 04:36 AM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by RIP Tavi - April 23, 2016, 04:57 AM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by Trick - April 23, 2016, 05:13 AM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by Warbone - April 23, 2016, 01:08 PM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by RIP Tavi - April 23, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by Trick - April 23, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by RIP Tavi - May 11, 2016, 06:19 PM