Hushed Willows I pulled in to Nazareth
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
I can't if you don't stop moving, a voice called out to her, and though Tavi had been squeezing her eyes shut due to the rolling pains in her body, she squinted them open enough to see his teeth catch the dull light of almost-morning. She didn't want to stop moving. If her biological clock was up, if these creatures inside of her were to be born and if they wanted it to happen now, then it would happen; but Tavi couldn't do it here, in the open. This thought struck her with such force that she blatantly ignored anything else the dark figure said to comfort and aid her. The woman struggled back up to her feet with a grimace and the wave of pain ended again, her muscles easing along her abdomen.

She managed a few steps towards the oil-patch with eyes, and then heard the thunderous steps of someone else arriving — Arkham, she assumed, and was quickly met by his rumbling voice. He was suddenly in front of her and then rounding to one side, and so she could not walk, and fell back again. As soon as she was down — or it felt like as soon as she was off her feet — the pains began again. Her abdominal muscles rolled and pinched, pulled and ached, and she grit her teeth, grimacing while Arkham shot hasty words at the presumed healer.

No - Tavi managed to breathe out the word, and reached for the man, planting the crown of her head against him as if he were a cold compress. Its.. Its not as bad as before, as she explained this she breathed a long, low exhalation from her lips. By the time her lungs were empty the pain had eased somewhat, and after the thirty seconds were up she was back to normal - if a bit shaken. I don't think they're coming, Tavi murmured, still partly burrowed in to Arkham's dense fur, but I don't know what that was.
Messages In This Thread
I pulled in to Nazareth - by RIP Tavi - April 23, 2016, 03:15 AM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by Trick - April 23, 2016, 04:36 AM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by RIP Tavi - April 23, 2016, 04:57 AM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by Trick - April 23, 2016, 05:13 AM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by Warbone - April 23, 2016, 01:08 PM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by RIP Tavi - April 23, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by Trick - April 23, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by RIP Tavi - May 11, 2016, 06:19 PM