Hushed Willows I pulled in to Nazareth
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
I know, that's why he was thinking this was the female WB was talking about. Don't worry, I pay attention ;)

She didn't respond at all. Why were females always so stubborn? Even though he was a little thick-headed himself, he would never turn down help when he was really in trouble. Trick watched her, tip toeing back slowly. He was a healer, but if she couldn't work with him, then so be it. She got up, this time not falling down quickly. Great job. he sighed sarcastically. This was somewhat amusing, even if she was in pain. Perhaps he was a sadist?

thunder-like sounds came closer, making Trick look up to see who was coming. He was happy it wasn't Kunkun in a way. He could handle this. He grinned at the brute, but his expression changed when he got closer. Too close for comfort to be exact. The trickster's agile body moved back just before the teeth of the copper man snapped. What the hell? Couldn't he see he was trying to help her? With a hurt expression he watched the male approach the pained woman. Yeck, lovey dovey moments were disgusting.

Trick just stood there, his pride hurt and his eyes showing that. I was. He spit out. Just before you barged in, my king. He mocked, clearly not happy about this whole situation. Somewhere, he understood what Warbone had tried to do. He was just defending this to-be mother, nothing wrong with that. But to chase the one helping away wasn't the man's best move, he had to understand that as well. His angered expression changed once again to a shocked and surprised one when the female spoke. Was she okay now?

Sir, if I may, could I aid her so that this doesn't happen again? He asked concerned, his gaze shifting from Tavi to Warbone and back. He wasn't convinced that this wouldn't happen again. She needed something to prepare her body for birth.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
I pulled in to Nazareth - by RIP Tavi - April 23, 2016, 03:15 AM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by Trick - April 23, 2016, 04:36 AM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by RIP Tavi - April 23, 2016, 04:57 AM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by Trick - April 23, 2016, 05:13 AM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by Warbone - April 23, 2016, 01:08 PM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by RIP Tavi - April 23, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by Trick - April 23, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by RIP Tavi - May 11, 2016, 06:19 PM