Firefly Glen I've been looking at the stars tonight
15 Posts
Ooc —
vague post is vague

Panther wandered around more than he didn't, and sometimes in such a daydreamy stupor that he would often lose track of himself. It was part of the enjoyment for him, to return to his body and realizing that he had no idea where he was or what direction he was traveling in anymore. He found it incredibly interesting to backtrack through places in which he had previously been but had no recollection of; taking thrill in the eerie sensation of jamais vu. He made a return just then— the feeling eking slowly back into his limbs as they continued to actively churn beneath him— and awareness of his immediate surroundings streamed back quicker than his cognizance of it did. He had trekked upon a girl before realizing himself.

"Oh," he breathed softly, backpedaling several light steps and replacing an amenable distance between them. "I'm sorry. I wasn't paying any attention at all to where I was going," he smiled, ultramarine eyes taking in the stark cloud with the warm fog pooling about her muzzle and ears. Panther's tail wagged, standing lankly in his alpine height, trying to be as unassuming as he felt. A firefly drew his eyes then, and the distracted wolf murmured a surprised "oh wow," as he begun to notice them all in the sunset glow.
Messages In This Thread
I've been looking at the stars tonight - by June - April 23, 2016, 10:23 AM
RE: I've been looking at the stars tonight - by Panther Crestwood - April 23, 2016, 02:49 PM
RE: I've been looking at the stars tonight - by June - April 26, 2016, 08:13 PM