Dawnlark Plains Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
All Welcome 
There was no mission in mind when Grace set off, no motivation or urge. She just simply did. The yearling had woken and, without really deciding, went for a walk. Eventually she'd made her way to the plains, only then shaking herself and wondering just WHAT she was doing here. She almost turned back, until she realized where she was.... The russet female took a few more paces and looked around the familiar grounds. This was where Saena had brought them to hunt for eggs, and where she'd first truly became friends with Esaro. She replayed the day over in her head, meandering her way to the base of the very tree she'd climbed. The confusion as she'd followed everyone, still very new, and watched the others look around for the little treats. Esaro calling to her, and her pride ruling the bad decision to climb a tree. She'd done it, though, with minimal damage to everyone, regardless that they were chased off by bees. She wished @Esaro were here to relive the memories with her. She'd joined a new pack, one she was already fitting into. It'd been hard work proving herself to Warbone, but so far she was doing good. She was still baffled by her last meeting with Esaro, wishing the brown male wouldve come with her and Nova. Where was he now? Was he treating his wounds? Could he reach them all?! Worry plagued the faded black she wolf, but she didn't know where to start about it. Did she track him down? What if he rejected her again? Would he want to see her? What if he had joined another pack? .... Why did she care so much? It wasnt like she... LIKED him, right? No! Males might not all be bad, but Grace couldn't think like that. She didn't think about mates and boys, right? Then what was she doing sitting here for no reason, thinking about the sweet male and worrying about him?
Messages In This Thread
Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Grace - April 23, 2016, 03:07 PM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Esaro - April 23, 2016, 03:46 PM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Grace - April 23, 2016, 04:43 PM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Esaro - April 23, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Grace - April 23, 2016, 07:22 PM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Esaro - April 24, 2016, 05:54 AM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Grace - April 24, 2016, 06:21 AM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Esaro - April 24, 2016, 07:52 AM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Grace - April 24, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Esaro - April 24, 2016, 11:33 AM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Grace - April 24, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Esaro - April 24, 2016, 02:59 PM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Grace - April 25, 2016, 05:07 PM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Esaro - April 26, 2016, 03:53 AM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Grace - April 26, 2016, 06:45 AM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Esaro - April 26, 2016, 10:23 AM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Grace - April 27, 2016, 06:12 AM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Esaro - April 27, 2016, 09:16 AM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Grace - April 28, 2016, 08:24 AM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Esaro - April 29, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Grace - April 29, 2016, 04:56 PM