Big Salmon Lake do my patriotic chore
153 Posts
Ooc — Java
Away
This was similar to the last lake he'd encountered, but a little smaller. Maybe he could find something big inside of it? A really really big monster fish! Or a hundred little fish? Which one was better? He was thinking such ridiculousness when a voice fell upon him, and suddenly Dingo was gesticulating with his tail — it went up, puffing in the manner of a startled cat, and then when he turned and leered at the stranger, identifying him as one of the dupes at the border, he scrunched his nose. Oh, its you.

Dingo felt a sudden urge to urinate — but doing so against the sturdy-looking haunch of muscle next to him might've hurt his chances. Instead he tried to play nice, although his voice betrayed his annoyance. The Caldera, ooh, sounds fancy. Yeah, if my brother is there like you said, then that's where I wanna be too. Which meant hunting — and hunting a lot. Even though Dingo had done his best to evade work back home, even going so far as to vacate the premises indefinitely. Were you gonna participate, or are you more in to watchin'? His brow wiggled slightly, and he smirked.
Messages In This Thread
do my patriotic chore - by Dingo - April 25, 2016, 01:04 AM
RE: do my patriotic chore - by Ashmedai - April 25, 2016, 01:19 AM
RE: do my patriotic chore - by Dingo - April 25, 2016, 01:34 AM
RE: do my patriotic chore - by Ashmedai - April 25, 2016, 03:09 AM
RE: do my patriotic chore - by Dingo - April 25, 2016, 10:07 PM
RE: do my patriotic chore - by Ashmedai - April 25, 2016, 11:15 PM
RE: do my patriotic chore - by Dingo - April 28, 2016, 02:24 PM
RE: do my patriotic chore - by Ashmedai - April 28, 2016, 11:37 PM
RE: do my patriotic chore - by Dingo - May 01, 2016, 04:18 PM
RE: do my patriotic chore - by Ashmedai - May 23, 2016, 05:58 AM