Neverwinter Forest home is when I'm alone with you
per aspera ad astra
520 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Kaskara smiled and chuckled at Allure's reaction. She was glad, for it meant her family loved her and welcomed the next generation even while they grew. She only hoped her niece would be around for their birth and younger months, since it was her own family of cousins and siblings that helped her grow and form her own personality. Thank you, she said softly, kissing the girl again before moving back a step to show off her belly. I've got a few weeks left, I think. Will you come for their birth? It might be an odd question, but she wanted her niece there, despite their different pack affiliations.

She nodded, remembering that Scimitar had sent Allure off with his blessing so many months ago, before everything else happened. Kas swallowed the lump in her throat, wondering if it was her place to explain the situation, but ultimately decided on a compromise. Your father is here. He and your mother had a falling out a few months ago, so we moved back here. Kieran's here too! Obviously. She chuckled and shook her head. Who else would have helped her become so pregnant? I think you just missed Pasha. Your father sent him back to the ridge to check on your mother and your younger siblings. It was hard for her to remember if Allure knew of her mother's last litter or not. But she said it anyway, hoping she did.
Messages In This Thread
home is when I'm alone with you - by Allure - April 18, 2016, 08:41 AM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Kaskara - April 19, 2016, 09:34 AM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Allure - April 25, 2016, 05:53 AM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Kaskara - April 25, 2016, 07:16 AM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Allure - April 25, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Scimitar - April 25, 2016, 12:19 PM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Kaskara - May 04, 2016, 09:28 AM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Allure - May 11, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Kaskara - May 14, 2016, 10:56 PM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Scimitar - May 18, 2016, 06:48 AM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Allure - May 19, 2016, 06:12 AM