Horizon Ridge If you were my little girl, I'd do whatever I could do
the old wolf remembers
251 Posts
Ooc — Ells
The relief swept over her like the sea beyond. A rest, a proper rest! Shreya had been doing better than she'd expected — a mix, perhaps, of the spring warmth and the motivation of being surrounded by people she cared about — but now that they stopped properly, she realised how much she'd needed it. I won't go far, but I'm going to go wander on my own for about an hour. Let me know if you have need of me and I'll be right here, she said to Saena, lowering her head respectfully to her and to Luke, before padding off a short distance. The pack had been so close while travelling (and understandably so), she needed some time on her own: I swear I've been holding in a fart for a good three days, the old lady explained to no one in particular as she roamed off. Bodily functions were a lot less enjoyable when cuddled up to six other wolves. So yes, she needed to roam off on her own for a little while — partly for the sake of it, but, actually, mostly to have a good long think about Esaro, Grace, the future of the pups, and what truly lay ahead for the flying Phoenixes.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you were my little girl, I'd do whatever I could do - by Shreya - April 25, 2016, 04:15 PM