Big Salmon Lake do my patriotic chore
Banned
48 Posts
Ooc — Kiir/Ryl
Rude as it might seem, Ashmedai completely ignored the male beside him. In the moment of hunting, his brain had labeled Dingo as 'distraction' as he flipped another fish out of the lake, this one that he didn't bother to catch and left instead for the supposed Crestwood. If he could catch it, he could keep it. Woe betide him if the child didn't realise it was a test of reflexes, the crafty old man having other ways of assessment.

"Fox, yes." Ash replied rather curtly, smiling for a split second when he remembered her leaping with intent to kill. Granted it would not have been very nice for Dingo, but he seemed relatively unharmed, so the male didn't push it. "You're lucky you're not dead." His eyes narrowed, tone turning sharp. "Get on with it, then.

Almost as if he'd not heard the older man's words, the boy sat down firmly on his rump to stare at his paws. Right she is, you are a dick. You're a thief as much as you are a trespasser, and she ain't gonna be forgiving you for that anytime soon. Luckily for Dingo, he was decidedly less territorial when actually out of his territory, and far less intent on exterminating him.

"Hey, I'm in hot water for being too nice to you. You'd better be able to show that you're a stellar student, or I'll personally have your hide."
Messages In This Thread
do my patriotic chore - by Dingo - April 25, 2016, 01:04 AM
RE: do my patriotic chore - by Ashmedai - April 25, 2016, 01:19 AM
RE: do my patriotic chore - by Dingo - April 25, 2016, 01:34 AM
RE: do my patriotic chore - by Ashmedai - April 25, 2016, 03:09 AM
RE: do my patriotic chore - by Dingo - April 25, 2016, 10:07 PM
RE: do my patriotic chore - by Ashmedai - April 25, 2016, 11:15 PM
RE: do my patriotic chore - by Dingo - April 28, 2016, 02:24 PM
RE: do my patriotic chore - by Ashmedai - April 28, 2016, 11:37 PM
RE: do my patriotic chore - by Dingo - May 01, 2016, 04:18 PM
RE: do my patriotic chore - by Ashmedai - May 23, 2016, 05:58 AM