Sunset Valley I've always been distant and I've always told lies for love
King
"Bad boys aint no good, but good boys aint no fun."
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Charley didn't even think about having to be a subordinate, only that the three old friends would be back together! He did understand that their bad ways would need to be tempered down, but that wasn't an issue right now. Could this be a new beginning for the twins? Eh, maybe. They spoke of a mate, and the patchy male turned and trotted back the way he'd come even if he did listen in. It reminded him of when the two had a little bit of a thing going on, and that pissed him off. Where was that damn rabbit? After searching through nearly every inch of the area and slewing out curses the entire time, Charley was prancing back to Reek and Emory. He dropped the rabbit on her paws, nudging her shoulder lovingly and turning his aqua gaze back to them. Now they were talking about if they could HANDLE the Pryor twins. It was a good question, but he knew that if they were to join he and Em would have to have a talk about what they were and werent going to do. Reek, too, would probably give them some guidelines, and that fact suddenly came into light. They'd have to OBEY.... How likely was that?
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've always been distant and I've always told lies for love - by Alder - April 26, 2016, 05:06 AM