Hoshor Plains hold my hand
A fallen angel
67 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Set after recent thread, assuming he was injured by Skeet

Novak had left Porcupine Ridge when discovering his only faithfull family member had disappeared, and left Teekon as a whole. It was difficult to roam land he thought to be forgiving to take away all that he had left. Over weeks of aimless roaming he found himself stepping across The Wild's once again, and while doing so had sparred with a charming male, and ended up with a couple wounds himself. A trickle of rain began to hit his fur, he tried his best to stay at least neutral, but slowly he began to fall into an emotional trench. He had been trained his whole life to be soulless, to never dwell, but it seemed lately he was doing the opposite.

While trekking across the now muddy surface, a familiar scent invaded his nose. His pace slowed to a stop, putting thought into whoever owned it. It was rare for him to forget a wolf, but his time here seemed to go by in a blur–he'd barely remember anyone. Putting his foot out, deciding to discover who this wolf was, he began in their direction. 

Soon enough he spotted a rather unkempt fae in the distance, stopping once again, he tried to observe her walk–it seemed unstable and without pattern, were they injured? He sniffed the air, and the easily recognizable smell of blood drifted in the air. Starting up his walk again, he made his way to the hurt girl. 

As space closed between the two, she seemed to grow more and more familiar, and once he was directly behind her, only a few yards away, he remembered exactly who this was. "Diane?" She was the kind wolf who welcomed him to The Ridge, her beautiful fur and glow seemed altered rather dramatically. He had promised to teach the girl how to hunt porcupine once her leg healed, as they had just had a war, sadly he had left before he could. "What the Hell happened to you?"
Messages In This Thread
hold my hand - by Diane - April 26, 2016, 06:39 PM
RE: hold my hand - by Novak - April 26, 2016, 07:11 PM
RE: hold my hand - by Goldhawk - April 27, 2016, 05:29 AM
RE: hold my hand - by Diane - May 10, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: hold my hand - by Goldhawk - May 11, 2016, 03:56 AM