Hoshor Plains hold my hand
wot wot
195 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Why hello thur~ ^__^

The warrior bard was enjoying the prime of his life. Yes the rain came down in a miserable little mist, but Goldhawk was full of light and hope. He hadn't been this way for a while, despite his generally chipper attitude — he'd failed in a rather epic mission a short time ago, and returned home to find that his friend Kyron had vanished — but time was a strong healer. He remained on stellar terms with his Lady and Lord, and had been training with his friends. Good muscle protected the borders of Neverwinter.

But he roamed outside them today, having tracked a handsome hare across the flatlands to the east. He was on his way back home now, golden coat glimmering healthily despite the overcast sky, the hare clamped between his teeth. But something caused him to pause. He dropped the hare, and had a sniff of what was up ahead. Then he became even more stationary, a statue in the cool daylight. There was a scene upon the plains, and Goldhawk moved swiftly towards it.

Ah my sweet little lass... he recognised her with a great leap of his heart. When Goldhawk had first set eyes upon Diane, he had almost melted — so pure and perfect was this kind and generous maiden. After their idyllic first meeting, he had searched many times for her but had not encountered her again, and had known in his heart of hearts that to find her would mean to risk stepping on the borders of another pack, which would be a disrespect to the peace Neverwinter had worked so hard to achieve. And so he'd restrained himself, and resigned himself to the likelihood that he'd never see Diane again.

Yet here she was. Broken. Bleeding. An angel clipped of wings. Yet present also was a male, and Goldhawk's eyes devoured him suspiciously. You there! Big grey chap! he approached, bristling. Face me at once until I know you're a friend, he commanded with a frown and a tall posture. He had no intention of attacking outright — he simply needed to know, immediately, if this stranger had harmed Diane. And if this was indeed a friend, Goldhawk knew he'd want to know the same.
Messages In This Thread
hold my hand - by Diane - April 26, 2016, 06:39 PM
RE: hold my hand - by Novak - April 26, 2016, 07:11 PM
RE: hold my hand - by Goldhawk - April 27, 2016, 05:29 AM
RE: hold my hand - by Diane - May 10, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: hold my hand - by Goldhawk - May 11, 2016, 03:56 AM