Sleeping Dragon Define Me
103 Posts
Ooc —
The call rang out, and the girl stopped her business for a moment. That voice upon the wind - it was familiar. There was something about it that she recognized, but it had been so long since Seageda that the girl doesn't know what to make of it. Either way, it comes from the borderlands, and she is nearest. Seregryn drops what she is doing (which isn't much, just some scouting for rabbits which haven't been around since the bug invasion) and heads towards the territory's limits.

As she reaches the base of the mountain she assumes a slinking posture, worming her way between the trees as if there is something more than shadow to hide her russet figure. She forgets momentarily about the ruination to the world, and tries to sneak up on the stranger - rounding upon the woman's position from the east, though she has nowhere to hide, and likely looks quite foolish. Once she is close Seregryn lifts her head and observes, her red eyes bright and inquisitive, though she stays silent - judging the other quietly.
Please be aware, this character is not a wolf-dog cross of any kind. 
Her colors and patterns are inspired by Belgian Malinois dogs, but she is 100% wolf.
Messages In This Thread
Define Me - by Syri - May 03, 2016, 08:57 PM
RE: Define Me - by Seregrýn - May 03, 2016, 09:07 PM
RE: Define Me - by Syri - May 16, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: Define Me - by Seregrýn - May 16, 2016, 06:14 PM