Blackfeather Woods I'm not dead, I'm stuck in Jumanji
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
It intrigued Cicero that Potema would ask him right away if he wanted to escape reality or feel pain. When he thought of it, perhaps it was both, but even he could not truly decipher his own fascination with the pain. Yet what intrigued him most about the way she had asked was that she assumed that he wanted to use whatever knowledge she could share upon himself and not upon the enemies of Blackfeather Woods.

A charismatic smile danced across the philosopher's face a moment as he said, "Cicero never said they were for himself. He just wants to expand his knowledge with whatever Potema picked up on her travels." It was true — he wasn't specifically looking for anything. Truthfully, he just wanted to experiment and he wanted to gather all the knowledge. Knowledge was power to him as firmly as control was power, and whenever he could gather more of it, he would. Perhaps that was, aside from the pleasant feeling the pain gave him, the reason he experimented on himself — aside from the fact he did not want to bring bad blood upon the Woods or harm another, preferrably, experiencing the results of an experiment himself was just, well, more accurate. More real.
Messages In This Thread
I'm not dead, I'm stuck in Jumanji - by Potema - April 10, 2016, 10:41 AM
RE: I'm not dead, I'm stuck in Jumanji - by Cicero - April 17, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: I'm not dead, I'm stuck in Jumanji - by Potema - April 17, 2016, 07:24 PM
RE: I'm not dead, I'm stuck in Jumanji - by Cicero - April 18, 2016, 02:19 AM
RE: I'm not dead, I'm stuck in Jumanji - by Potema - April 23, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: I'm not dead, I'm stuck in Jumanji - by Cicero - May 05, 2016, 07:06 AM
RE: I'm not dead, I'm stuck in Jumanji - by Potema - May 17, 2016, 09:25 PM
RE: I'm not dead, I'm stuck in Jumanji - by Cicero - May 18, 2016, 02:03 AM
RE: I'm not dead, I'm stuck in Jumanji - by Potema - May 26, 2016, 11:30 PM
RE: I'm not dead, I'm stuck in Jumanji - by Cicero - May 29, 2016, 05:17 AM
RE: I'm not dead, I'm stuck in Jumanji - by Potema - May 29, 2016, 08:00 PM