Northstar Vale Go ahead and cry little girl, nobody does it like you do
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
While Luke was silent and Casmir was pensive for a moment, Saena was all activity. She attempted unsuccessfully to corral Indra with quick sweeps of her limbs, but the flailing child proved too much for her. When one of Indra's paws, equipped with still-sharp baby nails, popped her in the side of the jaw, the Alpha female growled out an affronted, "Ow," and promptly let go of her thrashing tyke upon receiving a splatter of mucus and saliva from one of Indra's sneezes.

"You're disgusting," she proclaimed, not even managing to sound teasing as she shot Indra an immature jab of her tongue. Casmir drew her attention by speaking then, and Saena listened while lazily reaching out a limb to swat her paw playfully in Indra's direction, but when Casmir finished his suggestion, she fell still and grimaced.

"We're going as far as we can from Reek and the Dragons," she told him. "I appreciate the suggestion, Casmir, and I've the utmost respect for your father, but I cannot bow my head to Dante ever again." Or anyone, for that matter. She respected Lasher, but to resume life as a subordinate, beholden to those above her, and to see her children demoted from their status as firstborn of the pack and privileged... Saena wouldn't have it, not until the situation was direly desperate. She was too proud for that, and her children deserved the best she could give them, which in her mind (and perhaps wrongly) was not in the territory of a pack that was not her own. "We'll find a safe place of our own," Saena assured him, "and we'll never give it up."
Messages In This Thread