King Elk Forest Tinker Tailor, Soldier Sailor
12 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
I was thinking they'd all settle in the Black Morass eventually (Coconut Grove would be pretty cool too), but since pack formation is tentatively closed, and due to the changes in the pack formation process (3 month wait time), I figured the Ferretti's could be nomadic and settle in multiple places until they can permananly settle down. Maybe we can keep the timeline straight, location wise, though an external source like a private Slack channel.

Before Giancarlo had the chance to rebuke his daughter further, the scouting group was joined by yet another member of the Ferretti family -- Giana. His gaze settled upon his mate, frustration etched across his features. She, just like the children, was meant to remain behind and wait for further instruction. Nevertheless, his wife's behavior surprised him far less than Carlotta's wandering. Giana was headstrong and tended to do what she wished— it typically made parenting much harder than it needed to be. 

He shook his head disappointedly. How could he teach his daughter to follow when her very own mother was a poor example. "I know you want to be a healer darling, but that's not enough of an excuse to disobey me.  No more," he said, directed to his daughter with a stern voice. Though his children had grown, and to most they would be adults, Giancarlo still found himself incredibly protective. Every opportunity he had to clip their wingspan, he took.

He pressed into his mate's side and said, "Same goes for you too." Though she was his wife and equal, Giancarlo didn't want her wandering around unattended. 

Turning his attention back to his daughter, Giancarlo answered, "We'll settle here for the night. Wait here, and I'll fetch the rest of the family." He pulled away from his mate's side and began to walk in the direction from which he came. Turning his head backwards he called back to his father. "Watch them for me Dad— I can't have anyone wandering off again."
Messages In This Thread
Tinker Tailor, Soldier Sailor - by Giancarlo - May 08, 2016, 11:21 PM
RE: Tinker Tailor, Soldier Sailor - by Primo - May 09, 2016, 12:27 AM
RE: Tinker Tailor, Soldier Sailor - by Giancarlo - May 09, 2016, 11:54 AM
RE: Tinker Tailor, Soldier Sailor - by Primo - May 09, 2016, 12:18 PM
RE: Tinker Tailor, Soldier Sailor - by Giancarlo - May 09, 2016, 01:29 PM
RE: Tinker Tailor, Soldier Sailor - by Primo - May 09, 2016, 01:51 PM
RE: Tinker Tailor, Soldier Sailor - by Giancarlo - May 09, 2016, 02:30 PM
RE: Tinker Tailor, Soldier Sailor - by Carlotta - May 09, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: Tinker Tailor, Soldier Sailor - by Primo - May 09, 2016, 02:49 PM
RE: Tinker Tailor, Soldier Sailor - by Giancarlo - May 09, 2016, 06:08 PM
RE: Tinker Tailor, Soldier Sailor - by Giana - May 09, 2016, 06:50 PM