Blackfoot Forest dark shadows
<font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#20CC6D; line-height:11px;"><i>wires got the best of him.</i></font><br><font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; color:black; letter-spacing:3px; line-height:11px;">yo ho ho & a bottle of rum.</font>
71 Posts
Ooc — Arla
wanna wrap this up in a few more since we have our joining thread with Turq? :) <3
Since Styx wasn’t sure whether or not he was actually going to form this pack with the silver-eyed stranger, the hybrid didn’t want to give too much information away. The idea was appealing and if he was going to be part of a pack he’d rather be at the top. He didn’t do so well with authority as it didn’t exist in the life of a loner. Another reason why preferred the nomad lifestyle as opposed to being part of a pack – there was nobody telling him what to do. If he was the leader… well, that was a different story. The coffee-coloured girl was convincing the lanky hybrid that creating a pack was a splendid idea and she wasn’t even present.
The bi-coloured female’s question redirected his attention back to her, his brows narrowing slightly as he searched his thoughts for a response. If she knew that he was going to be the leader of the pack would be inclined to venture South, with or without this companion she had mentioned? “I have no names for you,” he started with a soft frown as he feigned disappointment, pointed ears swiveling forward as he spoke. “I do know they will be settled within the depths of Neverwinter Forest,” he added with a short nod, hoping that he had managed to peek the female’s interest with his lackluster explanation.

Messages In This Thread
dark shadows - by Rivet - July 31, 2013, 07:06 PM
RE: dark shadows - by Styx - August 02, 2013, 02:07 AM
RE: dark shadows - by Rivet - August 02, 2013, 04:38 PM
RE: dark shadows - by Styx - August 04, 2013, 12:26 AM
RE: dark shadows - by Rivet - August 04, 2013, 11:23 AM
RE: dark shadows - by Styx - August 10, 2013, 12:47 AM
RE: dark shadows - by Rivet - August 10, 2013, 10:53 AM
RE: dark shadows - by Styx - August 15, 2013, 06:24 PM
RE: dark shadows - by Rivet - August 15, 2013, 07:25 PM
RE: dark shadows - by Styx - August 15, 2013, 11:18 PM