Ankyra Sound It’s Been A Long Day [m]
~The sky's the limit~
101 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
I don't know if this thread is going to continue or be a one post thing? Feel free to tell me and I'll edit @Caiaphas

He padded along the border, hoping to find some food to fill his empty stomach. Slowly, the scent of blood drifted towards him and he perked up, wondering if a kill or an accidental death was made, and if he could take a little. Following the tangy scent in the air, he moved towards the source. Unknown to him, it was the blood of a dead wolf, and his queen was feasting on it.

When he arrived on the scene to see the sight, Caiaphas bent over the body of a freshly dead wolf, digging into the side of the wolf. He weighted his choices when he noticed another wolf in the clearing, looking dimly horrified. Was the famine really about to drive him to do what the siren queen was doing? His stomach rumbled, reminding him of how he hadn't ate for a day now.

Making his way closer, he chuffed out a small sound to alert Caiaphas of his presence, before reaching out a paw, flicking it at the hind leg of the corspe. "May I?" He asked hesitantly, unsure if the coywolf would allow him to eat from the body, as it seemed like it was her catch, or at least her find.
The flowers are in bloom as the birds will tell, it's a beautiful day to be burning in hell.
Messages In This Thread
It’s Been A Long Day [m] - by Sean - May 07, 2016, 12:30 AM
RE: It’s Been A Long Day [m] - by Caiaphas - May 10, 2016, 02:37 PM
RE: It’s Been A Long Day [m] - by Kelina - May 15, 2016, 05:33 AM
RE: It’s Been A Long Day [m] - by Slancio - May 17, 2016, 09:35 PM
RE: It’s Been A Long Day [m] - by Caiaphas - May 25, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: It’s Been A Long Day [m] - by Minthe - May 27, 2016, 03:12 PM
RE: It’s Been A Long Day [m] - by Kjalarr - May 31, 2016, 05:06 PM
RE: It’s Been A Long Day [m] - by Caiaphas - June 02, 2016, 06:41 PM
RE: It’s Been A Long Day [m] - by Slancio - June 03, 2016, 03:47 AM